The Gathering Place { Week No. 1}

June 1, 2017

Hello Friends!!
I've been MIA for sometime now, but I'm back and so honored to be a part of this amazing link party with some of my favorite bloggers friends!!
Be sure to stop by every Thursday to share what you've been up too!!

Welcome to The Gathering Place! Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes.  The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday! We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!





Holli from Bees n Burlap | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook 
Heather from One Horse Lane | Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook 


This week from Gracie Blue I am sharing my Spring Home Tour and White kitchen reveal from last year!
Next week stay tuned for a brand new room reveal!!













This week I'm honored to feature my dear blogger friend Holli from
Bee's N Burlap!!

You can find tons of inspiration right here!!



Be sure to share your latest projects with us for a chance to be featured!!!
Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves!!
Have a great week friends!
Happy Sharing!!



6 comments:

  1. See this webpage; this blog carries amazing and genuinely fine data designed for visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this effort, I will give you 5 stars for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work , I read few blog posts on this website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely thought out! This was the most detailed article I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO, THANKS FOR YOUR POST, HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL DAY TO EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE WILL SURELY COME AND VISIT THIS BLOG MORE OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot so please share!! I'll be sure to answer any questions I can!!